Since its formation in 1971, the UAE has constantly been growing in every possible direction and aspect ranging from jobs to tourism, business establishments. Foreign expats, industrialists or highly experienced business professionals want to settle down in the UAE for many reasons including its attractive lifestyle and lucrative earning opportunities.
Dubai gives a new meaning to the word ‘grandiose’ by offering its visitors and denizens a quality life. Next year, Dubai is hosting the World Expo 2020. And that could be your chance to establish your venture in this happening business destination.
Based on the theme ‘Connecting minds, creating future’, Expo 2020 aspires to forward Dubai’s meaningful legacy that will benefit both the local and the global generations.
Highlights Of EXPO 2020
- Being one of the largest events ever staged in the Middle East, Expo 2020 will bring together 190 nations, non-government organizations, businesses and millions of visitors from across the globe.
- Expo 2020 will be held in a new established area known as Dubai South which is very close to the AL Maktoum International Airport. The site is spread over an area of 4.38 sq km and has four big main entrances. A thoughtful arrangement for the convenience of the Expo visitors.
- Expo 2020 is expected to attract over 25 million visitors, with 70 percent of visitors coming from outside the UAE. Also, this is one of the biggest opportunities to show the world, why UAE is a better place to visit, settle, work and invest.
- The Expo will provide 277,000 new job opportunities. In addition, it will highlight micro, small and medium-sized businesses alongside corporations from around the world. It will also bring governments and other state-run bodies together.
- Experts predicts that it will give = the Emirates economy a boost of 6.4 %.
Expo 2020- The Heart of UAE’s Future
“Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” is the theme of the Expo 2020. The idea is to build strong partnerships and inspire ideas to see a better world together. The subthemes of Expo 2020 are as follows:
- Opportunity: This is the first subtheme of Expo 2020, which aims to unlock the potential in numerous ways, such as supporting solutions to social problems through Expo’s Live Program and introducing visitors to new ideas related to business set up in Dubai.
- Mobility: It is the second subtheme of Expo 2020. It enables advance knowledge, ideas and goods, a new world of possibilities unfolds.
- Sustainability: This is the last subtheme, which aims to provide the UAE with alternative sources of food, water, and clean and renewable energy, and encourages people to reassess how we can preserve the planet.
How Much Business is Expected?
From October to April (six months), the national GDP of Dubai is expected to increase by 5.5%. But that figure is not limited to just one country. It is being anticipated by the Standard Chartered Bank that the Expo 2020 of Dubai will generate revenue of at least $23 bn.
So, what are you waiting for? This is your time to set up your business in Dubai. We can help you with the right guidance and consultation!
We are Maven Business Consultancy, one of the leading business consultation service providers in Dubai. Call at +00971-55-679-1998 to fix your appointment today!